BLOCKCHAIN IN ROAMING: OPERATOR STRATEGIES 2020
- Blockchain in Roaming Opportunities for MNOs & Clearinghouse
- Blockchain in Roaming Business Model Analysis
- MNO Beneficiaries: Regional Assessment
This new focus research from Kaleido Intelligence provides an analysis of the blockchain opportunities within roaming, offering an assessment of the key trends, market developments and operator requirements.
The report provides valuable insight from interviews with operators and clearinghouses, alongside a clear assessment of the relative suitability of blockchain to each business models outlined below:
- Model 1 – Eliminating the Data Clearinghouse
- Model 2 – Automated Discount Agreements
- Model 3 – Hybrid Approach: Blockchain at the Clearinghouse
- Model 4 – MNO as Neutral Intermediary
- Model 5 – Addressing New Business Models for Roaming
Readers will receive the following insights:
- Key roaming challenges that plague network operators and how blockchain has been identified as a potential solution.
- Feedback and input from leading operator groups and clearinghouses covering trials, launch plans and business models.
- Regional analysis and identification of operators likely to benefit from blockchain in roaming.
- Identifies blockchain in roaming business model best suited for mobile operators and clearinghouses separately.
Members will be able to access the research directly.
For more information on accessing this research, or having membership access, please contact [email protected]