Free Webinar Solving Permanent Roaming Challenges Through eSIM & Localisation
Join Eseye and Kaleido Intelligence for an engaging presentation of new industry insights, showing how eSIM Localisation can address the growing challenges of using permanent roaming for connectivity.
Nick Earle, CEO of Eseye, and Steffen Sorrell, Chief of Research at Kaleido Intelligence, will discuss customer hurdles and carrier infrastructure shortfalls in the roaming market for IoT, and how localising the eSIM in the country of operation can overcome these challenges, in addition to addressing elements such as cost, application performance and regulatory requirements.
The webinar will highlight findings from a new study into eSIM Localisation, providing attendees with clear takeaways, best practice recommendations and data-led insights to help inform their connectivity implementation strategies.
Date & time:
- Thursday, June 17th at 15:00 BST | 10:00 EST
- The current and projected growth of eSIM
- eSIM customer challenges: permanent roaming, application performance and profile migration, security
- The importance of eSIM localisation
- Top 5 industry recommendations to deliver global IoT
- Emerging trends: BYOC – Bring Your Own Connectivity
All participants will receive a complimentary copy of the associated White Paper: Solving Permanent Roaming Challenges Through eSIM and Localisation, alongside a copy of the webinar recording following the event.