Free Webinar Realising The BCE Potential For Roaming
Join TOMIA and Kaleido Intelligence for an engaging presentation of new industry insights, showing how BCE and blockchain can deliver tangible benefits for operators’ roaming business units.
Robin Boswell, Product Manager Director, Clearing at TOMIA and Windsor Holden, Principal Research Consultant at Kaleido Intelligence, will showcase findings of a new study highlighting the use cases, advantages and best practices operators can use to ensure their business is positioned to succeed.
The webinar will also highlight data-led insights to help quantify the cost-saving and revenue opportunity operators can expect from fully utilising BCE.
Date & time:
- Tuesday, June 22nd at 11:00 AM CET
- Operator roaming business needs: Understanding the new landscape and operator priorities post-COVID.
- Addressing the Clearing & Settlement opportunity: Current constraints and operator impacts.
- BCE use cases: Automation, reconciliation, dispute handling, faster settlement, business continuity.
- Quantifying the opportunity. Operator cost savings and benefits vs barriers.
- Ensuring the right approach. Key elements and processes to ensure success.
All participants will receive a complimentary copy of the associated White Paper: Operator Benefits from BCE & Blockchain in Roaming, alongside a copy of the webinar recording following the event.