- Assessment of the Private Networks value chain, and outlining of the business models of different stakeholders
- Customer needs and attitudes towards Private Networks, including analysis of survey data from 800 enterprises
- Regional spectrum and vertical adoption analysis
- Forecasts for Private LTE and 5G Networks by vertical, including Capex and Opex spend
Kaleido Intelligence’s latest research examines the emerging private cellular networks market, evaluating the latest trends in the space, alongside requirements for current and future use cases. This is accompanied by an evaluation of the emerging business models and the roles different companies are taking in the market.
The report takes information from Kaleido’s 2023 Enterprise Cellular IoT Connectivity Survey, providing insight on market needs from the responses of 800 enterprises worldwide on their attitudes and needs from private networks. As well as this, it draws from extensive interviews Kaleido Intelligence has conducted with a wide range of industry vendors and other stakeholders.
The 35-page concise report also provides global and regional market sizing for the private network market, covering deployments, technology used and expenditure for the following verticals:
- Transport & Logistics
- Energy & Utilities
- Smart Cities
Readers will receive the following insights:
- How private network business models will evolve as 5G becomes more widespread
- Enterprises’ requirements and concerns for the technology
- Where the best opportunities are in the space
- Key sector, market and regional growth predictions and analysis for private networks
Access the report:
Clients with access to our Data Hub will receive full data metrics, including forecasts for 7 key global regions, totaling over 13,000 data points. Members will be able to access the research directly through our Member Zone.
Request Further Product Information
Access your report in the Member Zone
2016 – 2022
2023 – 2028