Smart cities: cellular iot opportunities and forecasts
- Smart cities connectivity deployment strategies
- Smart cities connectivity trends
- Smart cities value chain analysis and business models
- Smart city findings from Kaleido’s IoT Connectivity Survey
- Forecasts for cellular connections and data revenues from the smart city industry
The new report in Kaleido Intelligence’s Vertical Sector Connectivity series presents the market for cellular connectivity in the smart cities space. It discusses how connectivity can be deployed for a range of use cases, as well as the operational concerns of the multitude of smart cities use cases and deployments that are possible.
Based on direct feedback from smart city stakeholders through Kaleido’s ongoing survey programme, the report provides valuable insights showcasing requirements and expectations surrounding the provision of connectivity as part of a smart city deployment.
The 36-page concise report provides forecasts for smart cities cellular connections split by use case, and regional and country markets. In addition, readers will gain insight into the growth of smart city data usage and IoT connectivity revenues.
The PDF report provides market data at a global & regional level for the following metrics:
- Number of smart city cellular connections
- Data volume across different use cases
- Airtime revenues from smart city cellular connectivity
Clients with access to our Data Hub will receive full metrics including regional forecasts for low, moderate, and high uptake scenarios, including ARPU. Members will be able to access the research directly.
For more information on accessing this research, or having membership access, please contact [email protected]
Request Further Product Information
Available for Kaleido Subscribers
2016 – 2022
2023 – 2027