- Leading Connectivity Management Platform Vendor Analysis
- Vendor Scoring & Side by Side Comparison
- Vendor Strategy & Key Strengths Assessment
- Partnerships, Clients & Product Offering Evaluation
Kaleido Intelligence’s Connectivity Vendor Hub presents the most detailed competitive intelligence available on cellular IoT connectivity, providing a full understanding of the market for Connectivity Management Platforms, eSIM connectivity & enablement, eSIM Subscription Management and Private LTE & 5G.
The Connectivity Vendor Hub: CMP report, based on extensive primary and secondary research, enables leading CMP vendors to be compared equally and on their own merits.
Kaleido’s approach to competitive analysis enables connectivity vendors to showcase their strengths on an equal playing field. This will enable CSPs as well as OEMs and enterprise customers to choose a vendor based on their product/service offering strengths rather than existing popularity.
Our approach focuses on categorising vendors, examining their strengths and weaknesses, identifying the company’s unique market position, problem-solving capabilities, innovation leadership and, finally, how the vendor is positioned to meet customer needs and requirements.
- Strengths of vendor offerings across the CMP market
- Product segment analysis for key CMP portfolio capabilities
- Company strategy and key strengths, alongside a focus on product innovation
- Key clients and partner evaluation
This research report and access to the vendor hub is available to purchase as a one-off, or through Kaleido membership. Members will be able to access the research directly.