competitive intelligence of 45
Private Network providers
Kaleido Intelligence’s Connectivity Vendor Hub: Private Networks 2023 presents the most detailed competitive intelligence available on the private network market, assessing vendors for several different forms of service provision
The research is based on extensive primary research conducted from June to September 2023 through research briefings, questionnaires, and product demonstrations. It aligns vendor offerings with industry needs, as indicated by Kaleido’s ongoing ecosystem research and survey analysis of enterprise and operator end users.
Kaleido’s approach enables all service providers to be compared equally and on their own merits. Our approach to competitive analysis enables all providers to showcase their strengths on an equal playing field, while enabling end-users to choose a vendor based on their product/service offering strengths.
Vendor Hub Highlights:
- Detailed analysis of offerings for the following services:
- Private Networks Hardware Solutions
- Private Networks Software Solutions
- Private Networks Management Providers
- Private Networks Connectivity Enablers
- Insights into the company’s innovative activities
- Scoring for all private network vendors based on:
- Analysis of product and solution features, taking into account both core features and adjacent value-added services
- Underlying technology used to support operations and global connectivity deployments
- Innovation leveraged by companies to differentiate and deliver best-in-class services
- Partnerships, market experience and influence that demonstrate an understanding of present and future private network requirements
- Kaleido Score: Overall vendor score specific to the product segment
|Three Group Solutions
|Athonet, a HPE acquisition
Kaleido’s research approach focuses on categorising vendors, examining their strengths and weaknesses, identifying the company’s unique market position, problem-solving capabilities, innovation leadership and, finally, how the vendor is positioned to meet client needs and requirements.
This research is available to purchase as a one-off, or through Kaleido membership. Members will be able to access the research directly.
Request Further Product Information
Access your report in the Member Zone