- eSIM installed base for smartphones and IoT devices
- Active eSIM connections across smartphones and IoT
- eSIM shipments and shipment sales value for smartphones & IoT devices
- Operator billed eSIM connectivity revenues across smartphones & IoT use cases
- Remote SIM Provisioning revenues across consumer/IoT & M2M profiles
This latest focus research from Kaleido Intelligence provides a comprehensive analysis of the future of the eSIM market, assessing the development opportunities and business models for this technology for a number of industry stakeholders. The report considers the evolution of eSIM technology, examining industry specification development in addition to how operator and enterprise strategies around eSIM are likely to evolve in future.
This report provides valuable insight into how the maturation of eSIM through device support, specification development and increasing support and awareness is likely to see the technology evolve as a lynchpin for several connectivity opportunities. In turn, the existing wholesale and retail market will see considerable disruption as deployments accelerate.
Readers will receive the following insights:
- How the IoT eSIM specification set will lower ecosystem barriers for players
- Where challenges and opportunities related to the IoT eSIM specification lie
- How operator and industry opportunities are evolving in the consumer segment for eSIM
- Opportunities for eSIM monetisation
- Key sector, market and regional growth predictions and analysis for eSIM
The PDF report provides market data at a global, country and regional level for the following metrics:
- Total Consumer & IoT eSIM Shipments
- Total Operator Billed eSIM Connectivity Revenues
- IoT eSIM Shipments & eSIM Shipment Sales Value
- IoT eSIM Active Profiles According to Smartphones and IoT
- IoT Operator Billed eSIM Connectivity Revenues
- Smartphone eSIM Shipments & eSIM Shipment Sales Value
Clients with access to our Data Hub will receive full metrics including forecasts across 60+ global markets. Members will be able to access the research directly through our Member Zone.
For more information on accessing this research, or to become a Kaleido member, please get in touch.
Request Further Product Information
Access your report in the Member Zone
2016 – 2022
2023 – 2028