- International travel recovery in 2023
- Outlook for international travel in 2024
- Evaluation of the leading travel destinations in 2023
- Survey findings on travel intentions across 20 countries
- Regional trend analysis and influencing factors including economic environment, political conditions, and traveller attitudes
Kaleido Intelligence’s latest International Travel research presents a comprehensive analysis of the inbound, outbound and travel corridors, providing a full understanding of the international travel market for all roaming vendors, mobile operators and connectivity and travel service providers.
Based on the latest travel data, the research is a perfect tool to understand how international travel will continue to grow through to 2028, for specific inbound and outbound markets as well as leading travel corridors.
Kaleido’s International Travel Trends & Forecasts 2024 report provides a detailed analysis of the current travel and tourism landscape. The research includes valuable survey feedback from over 5,000 respondents around the world to better understand current and future traveller behaviours.
This 22-page concise report covers tourism developments and market data, allowing clients to understand historical and future inbound and outbound travel patterns around the world.
Readers will receive the following insights:
- Survey analysis focusing on travel behaviours for international business and leisure travel
- Historical and forecast global and country level data for international outbound and inbound arrivals, from 2016 through to 2028
- Impact analysis on factors hindering international travel growth
- Assessing key factors driving the recovery of travel markets back to pre-pandemic levels
The PDF report provides market data at a global and regional level for the following metrics:
- International Tourism & Travel Market Growth
- Outbound Tourism Trips Per Annum
- Inbound Tourism Arrivals Per Annum
- Outbound Tourism & Travel Corridors
Clients with access to our Roaming Data Hub will receive full roaming data metrics, including forecasts for 60+ global markets, totalling over 250,000 data points.
Members will be able to access the research directly.
Historical and projected tourism travel included for the following 100 markets, delivered in Excel:
|Papua New Guinea
|United Arab Emirates
For more information on accessing this research, or having membership access, please get in touch.
Request Further Product Information
ACCESS THE REPORT
Access your report in the Member Zone