- Roaming Fraud Evolution & Forecasts
- 5G Roaming Fraud Outlook
- Fraud Mitigation Strategies
- Roaming Fraud MNO Survey Feedback
- Operator Revenue Loss Due to Roaming Fraud
- Roaming Fraud Management Vendor Analysis & Kaleido Scores
This new report from Kaleido Intelligence provides an analysis of the mobile roaming fraud landscape, offering a comprehensive assessment of how roaming fraud is expected to evolve in the future, in conjunction with an assessment of how operators should position themselves to mitigate the revenue losses associated with roaming fraud.
Kaleido’s comprehensive report provides a detailed analysis of the current roaming fraud landscape. The research includes valuable survey feedback from over 60 mobile operators around the world and emphasises the essential features of network security and fraud management.
This 31-page concise report provides forecasts for operator revenue losses resulting from roaming fraud, in addition to an evaluation of how roaming fraud segments will evolve to 2028.
Readers will receive the following insights:
- Analysis of roaming fraud evolution and risks posed by increasing network complexity
- Assessment of the 14 best placed vendors offering Fraud Management
- Impact analysis on emerging roaming fraud threats and effective strategies to combat malicious activities
- Evaluation of key factors driving demand for fraud management systems and opportunities for leveraging data-driven systems such as AI and blockchain
- Strategies for MNOs to improve network security by developing their 5G capabilities and utilising data analytics
The PDF report provides market data at a global and regional level for the following metrics:
- Total Roaming Fraud Events that Lead to Monetary Loss
- Total Monetary Losses Due to Roaming Fraud
- Total Monetary Losses According to Roaming Fraud Types
Clients with access to our Roaming Data Hub will receive full roaming data metrics, including forecasts for 60+ global markets, totalling over 250,000 data points. Members will be able to access the research directly.
For more information on accessing this research, or having membership access, please contact [email protected]
Request Further Product Information
ACCESS THE REPORT
Access your report in the Member Zone