- Mobile network security evolution and future challenges
- How 5G will impact signalling security and vulnerabilities
- Operator revenue loss due to fraud and security attacks
- Attack type evolution and forecast
This new focus research from Kaleido provides an analysis of the mobile telecom fraud and security landscape, offering a comprehensive assessment of how the growing complexity of mobile networks creates new security challenges, the impact 5G will have on this ecosystem and how regulation is evolving in the face of increased attack volumes and network complexity .
The report provides valuable survey feedback from 62 operators around the world on their perceptions of mobile network security, in addition to analysis of future regulation, the impact of IoT and 5G and how existing vulnerabilities should be addressed.
This concise 46-page report provides forecasts for operator revenue losses resulting from fraud and security attacks, in addition to an evaluation of how attack types will evolve through to 2028.
Readers will receive the following insights:
- Operator survey findings covering mobile network security perceptions, requirements and future challenges.
- Analysis of mobile network attack evolution and risks imposed by increasing network complexity.
- How 5G and regulation will transform mobile network security.
- Key market and regional growth predictions for losses due to fraud and security attacks.
The PDF report provides market data at a global and regional level for the following metrics:
- Total Security Events that Lead to Monetary Loss
- Total Monetary Losses due to Security Events
- Total Monetary Losses According to Attack Types
Access the report:
Clients with access to our Data Hub will receive full data metrics, including forecasts for 70 global markets, totaling nearly 34,000 data points. Members will be able to access the research directly through our Member Zone.
Request Further Product Information
Access your report in the Member Zone
2016 – 2022
2023 – 2028